Solar City Solar Panel Surveyby jpauly
The media has been giving great insight into Solar City's huge solar panel plant that is taking shape in South Buffalo. The company, when running at full capacity in 2017, is expected to employ more than 1,400 people.
This is a huge economic development opportunity for the entire region, not only with respect to jobs for the region's residents, but for area businesses as well.
Solar City is making the effort as we speak, to develop a local supply chain to meet a 24/7 production schedule. Their supply chain needs include, but are not limited to:
• Equipment and equipment contractors
• Materials for production of 500,000 wafers and 10,000 solar panels per day
• Non-silicone gases & chemicals
• 200-250 trucks weekly
Below is a link to an intake form for companies that may be interested in supplying Solar City.
- Gingerbread Wonderland at the NF Culinary Institute
Nov-19-2016 11:00 am
- Fatima Shrine Festival of Lights
Nov-19-2016 06:00 pm
- Niagara Power Project Festival of Trees
Dec-01-2016 09:00 am
- View All Events