Niagara University Supply Chain Workshopby jpauly
Are you working in supply chain without any education in your related field? You're not alone! Most people working in the supply chain industry have never taken a course in supply chain management. There is no better time than now to reenergize your career by taking one or more of the courses listed below!
Niagara University Center for Supply Chain Excellence
Announcing our May 2014 Seminar Series
· Supply Chain & Logistics Management - Monday, May 12, 2014
· Transportation & Freight Management - Tuesday, May 13, 2014
· Purchasing & Supply Management - Wednesday, May 14, 2014
· International Logistics - Thursday, May 15, 2014
· Inventory Management & Warehousing - Friday, May 16, 2014
Visit: www.niagara.edu/supplychain for details on each seminar.
· Take all five courses and receive a "36-Hour Certificate" plaque in SCM.
· Group discounts for firms that sign up three or more employees.
All classes run from 8:30am to 3:30pm and will be held on the Niagara University campus. Lunch is included with all seminars.
To Register: Complete the attached form, call Gerry Catalano at 716-286-8173 or reply to this email.
Register Early and SAVE!
$350 per session (Only $299 before March 31, 2014)
$650 for any 2 sessions (Only $599 before March 31, 2014)
$850 for any 3 sessions (Only $749 before March 31, 2014)
$1250 for all 5 sessions* (Only $999 before March 31, 2014)
- Autumn Fest in Sanborn
Oct-01-2016 10:00 am
- Youngstown Arts & Music Festival
Oct-01-2016 11:00 am
- 4th Annual Chamber Wine Tour of the Niagara River Region
Oct-15-2016 12:00 pm
- View All Events