Youngstown St. Patrick's Day Parade & Events!
Sat Mar 18th, 2017 - 12 to 4 pm
At Youngstown, NY
- Date: March 18, 2017 RAIN OR SHINE!
- Noon - meet at Hinman Street off of Main in the Village of Youngstown, NY
- Parade will be lead by Bob Emerson and troops from Old Fort Niagara
- Reserve your shopping cart ("float") @ Melloni's Market Place 219-4105
- Adult prize and children's prize awarded after the parade @ Mug&Musket
- Event sponsored by YBPA and cosponsored by the Village & Youngstown police
- ALL ARE WELCOME! Coming back this year will be the Youngstown MacKenzie Highlanders, the Irish Step Dancers from the McCarthy School of dance, the Youngstown Dance Shop Studio dancers, the VFW and Lions of Youngstown, officers of the YBPA and of course our own Village mayor and our elected officials.
- For further information please contact Dotty Riordan, Diane Melloni, or Cheryl Irish-Butera or find us at: www.youngstownnewyork.com
- This year's parade we will march from Hinman Street north to Falkner Park, turn at the park and march South back to the Mug&Musket Tavern for judging of floats and of course some GREEN BEER!
- From 1:00 - 4:00 there will be a ca$hba$h event presented by the Youngstown Lions located at the red brick community center at 240 Lockport St.
- Spread the word - fun all day and into the night for ST. PADDY'S DAY 2017
Community Events Event
The Teal Project WNY Celebrates their new non-profit status!
April 21, 2017
In Case You Missed "Roam The Region"'s Latest Episode
April 20, 2017
Theatre in the Mist Presents Tony & Tina's Wedding!
April 20, 2017
Paul Waterstrat is the Youngstown Citizen of the Year
April 19, 2017