About the ChamberThe Niagara River Region Chamber of Commerce serves the Niagara region, including Lewiston, Youngstown, Porter, Ransomville and Sanborn, New York. We represent the interests of small business, industry, and financial services, not for profits, tourism, religious organizations, and healthcare professionals. We are dedicated to serving our members through a diverse menu of programs and services available through our organization.
The Chamber offers many opportunities to network and share business information. Interested in attending our next Business Blender Networking event? Call the Chamber at 754-9500 for more information.
Through partnerships with regional organizations and through positive relationships with elected leaders, the Niagara River Region Chamber of Commerce maintains a consistent and positive presence in Western New York. Partnerships include:
- Niagara Tourism Convention Corporation
- Local Historic, Cultural and Civic Organizations
- Business Associations - Lewiston Advisory Committee, Ransomville Business & Professional Association, Sanborn Business & Professional Association and the Youngstown Business and Professional Association.
Our Mission and Goals
- To unify the Niagara River Region and to promote it as a premiere place to live, work and play.
- To coordinate efforts in the marketing and promotion of tourism, business development, quality of life and the history and culture of the region.
- To enhance business and community cooperation among stakeholders
Chamber of Commerce Staff
716.754.9500 Ext. 12
Director of Finance & InsuranceSuzanne M. Raby
716.754.9500 Ext. 11
Sales & Marketing ManagerChristina Crane
716.754.9500 Ext. 10
Board of Directors and Officers
Harold F. Hibbard & Sons
|First Vice Chairman
|Second Vice Chairman
Fred Blue III
Great Lakes Real Estate
Justin Tedesco Tedesco Construction Services Inc.
The Lewiston Insurance Agency
Board of Directors
|Jeffrey Baker Peter Baker Farms||Gloria Baker
Northwest Savings Bank
The Orange Cat Coffee Co.
Mount St. Mary's Hospital &
Great Lakes Real Estate
Life Essential, Inc.
Attorney at Law
|Joseph G. Fleckenstein|
J.F. Machining Co., Inc.
|Bill Hilts, Jr.
Outdoor Sports Specialist
It Happened to Alexa Foundation
The Brickyard BBQ & Pub
Artpark & Company
Sanborn Business & Professional Association
Youngstown Business & Professional Association
Minuteman Press of Downtown Buffalo
Gorge Travel, Inc.
Earl W. Brydges, Jr.
Village and Town of Lewiston Meeting
October 26, 2016
Ransomville Lighting of the Wreaths Event
October 24, 2016
Niagara Electric Lights Parade
October 20, 2016